Becoming an FPC franchise owner is a well-defined and in-depth process
We assure that joining our network is a sound career move for you and your family. The following bullets highlight the steps to ownership. The other pages in this section will help you to learn more and to begin implementing the process. We’re available to answer any questions you may have along the way.
- Review all of FPC's online materials and/or sign up for one of our free introductory webinars to begin exploring whether executive recruiting, and FPC, are right for you
- Contact an FPC executive, who can review what it takes to be successful in this business and answer your questions
- Fill out our confidential profile form so we can learn more about you
- If we mutually agree to take the next step, visit FPC’s New York City headquarters to personally meet the executive management team and the training staff -- who all work closely with the offices to make them successful
- Conduct your due diligence. Call current FPC owners for candid conversation to learn about their experiences with FPC ownership and gain deeper perspective on how being a part of the FPC network was vital in their success
- Decide with FPC where and when your FPC franchise will open
- Become a member of FPC's national network of owners
- Attend an intensive two-week training session in New York
Once you have gone through the training, you’ll open your office and begin your own success story. We look forward to receiving your ownership application and to getting our conversation started.
Recruit with precision. Recruit with FPC.